Our goal is to make meditation simple, accessible and relevant.
Enlightenment is great, sure, but your inbox is full and you can never seem to find time to clean your apartment. We get you. Our meditations are designed with you and your life in mind. We use a combination of mindfulness techniques to guide you to a calmer, more focused, and happier you.
PUBLIC DROP IN CLASSES & EVENTS
Once our mobile studio is up and running, we'll be around town and we can't wait for you to "Find a MOMENT." Until then, we are opening our pop up studio this fall at #310-207 West Hastings Street in the Dominion Building. Classes and further information will be released soon so be sure to follow us on social media.
CORPORATE & PRIVATE PROGRAMS
It's been proven that in the world of meditation, the brain, and habit-forming, it takes 8 weeks for something to stick and to see results. Over the course of 8 weeks, we come to you. Whether this is in your boardroom or your living room, our meditation instructors will make it work.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to the Brain, Mindfulness and Meditation and its relevance to our everyday lives.
- Understanding the mechanics behind creating a sense of calm in the body
- Utilizing breath work to create a calmer state of mind
- Understanding the mechanics behind improving focus and memory
- Practical methods to improve focus and memory
- Introduction to positive psychology and the chemistry of happiness
- Practical methods to increase happiness in our everyday lives
- Integrating all three aspects (increasing a sense of calm, focus, and happiness) into one simple practice.
Don't have 8 weeks? All good. We can design custom programs for you and your team, friends, or office. Let us know how much time you have and what you would like us to cover from the topics listed above.
Not sure where to start? You can listen to & read all about one of our past custom events here: (link)